A note for me
First, I have to share my happy news. Kole only woke up ONCE last night. What? What's that I hear? Angels singing? Isn't that simply the best when you wake up in the morning and look at the clock and realize your newborn has slept longer than ever before? Such a great feeling. Of course he won't do it again for a few days because now I expect it and newborns thrive on unpredictability. I actually think he's sleeping better because I've recently enrolled him in my "baby boot camp" - but that's a post for another day.
Speaking of other posts, I'll start working on one that explains how I do my blog header and sidebars (since several of you asked so nicely). But for now I just wanted to share a little story behind this photo shoot -
Speaking of other posts, I'll start working on one that explains how I do my blog header and sidebars (since several of you asked so nicely). But for now I just wanted to share a little story behind this photo shoot -
Made me smile. Glad to know that even when I've made her mad she still loves me.
No matter how hideous I do her hair.
Labels: Ellie, Mom Adventures

28 Comments:
That just makes me laugh. It's kind of funny, I did Hailey's hair in a side pony today and she was so proud of it.
Congrats on the better sleep. That really is the best, maybe he will keep it up! I will cross my fingers.
Didn't I tell you he would start sleeping better at night now???
Oh my gosh I'm so happy for you and I can't believe you didn't mention this news when I saw you today!
Love that note from Ellie. So cute!
your girls are precious!
That is so funny! Congrats on Kole sleeping through the night. Always such a great feeling!
Oh my what a sweet note - love that you have it on record too. Hoping for another good night's sleep for you,
Super funny...can't wait till my daughter writes me "love" notes. ;-) At 8 mo. I still have a way to go.
Yeah for Kole. I agree that there's nothing like waking up and realizing you slept more than two hours! I hope he keeps it going. Love the note and that she expressed her opinion in love.
That's so cute! I'm glad you can decipher her writing! :) Adorable.
I love the note!! So stinkin' cute! I found you over at Power of Moms! Great blog!
That is hilarious! What a good girl to leave it in, Lucy would have hid somewhere and pulled it out in seconds. So glad Kole is starting to sleep more!!!
haha That is so funny! I think it looks darling on her!
I'm so happy Kole is doing better. Ty started sleeping good about 3 months...but he still wakes up at least once. Guess I need to hear more about the baby boot camp!
Love the note! She did a great job writing it:) I think her side ponytail is so cute!
Save that note!! PRECIOUS....and the cabbage patch doll...my daughter had the same one!! (Red hair and all)
I think her hair looks darling! They are so cute together and that note is so priceless!
Erin-that is the cutest note! It just melted my heart! You have a sweet daughter. I have a sweet daughter too but I think she would have taken her hair out and no note! :)
Welcome back. We need to get together and I love, love, love the new heading and ESPECIALLY the picture of your little dude laying by the pool in his shades. Oh my gosh, that is the cutest picture ever!!!!!!!!!
I can't wait to hear about baby boot camp. Janie fought me all day yesterday. She took a one hour nap for the entire day! I am exhausted and she is too! She is sleeping better at night though . . .
Love the note from Ellie
Re: the feeling when your newborn sleeps extra long--absolutely incredible!! Until you feel your completely engorged breasts and beg your husband to go get the baby to relieve your pain. I think he's on a roll here:) Loved the note. So honest. This girl is going to be herself--how refreshing!!
I think I had the same doll! I think her name was Gail or something along those lines. She's still at my parents house somewhere!
Such a cute story!
Give us a tutorial on your camera and photo editing skills too, please.
Haha!! I LOVE the letter! You will have to save that one! Hopefully you took a picture of the 'Nw Her Stiol' to go with it!!
My Abbie has that cute dress, too!! So cute!
Hi Erin!
Thanks for the photo tips today. I have that same camera and love it. I just figured you had some fancy lens or editing secrets because your photos always look great.
I love taking photos but still feel so lost sometimes when I do not get the results that I want. I did not even realize there was a way to set those kinds of things on our camera. I guess I will dig back into that manual. :)
I love, love, love Ellie's note! That girl cracks me up! I love how she is always writing a note for something, and I adore her spelling. Sometimes I think- ya, it should be spelled that way.
SO glad Kole had a good sleep for you! Keep it up little dude!
I love it. My girls complain when I do something complicated and it takes a long time. They are adorable and I am so glad you are doing good.
Erin that is such a sweet note! Keepsake! And congrats on the good sleep too!
Erin that note that Ellie wrote is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I loved her hair by the way. You really need to write children books. I love to read your blog! Of course I love you too!
I was going to ask in previous posts if that was Mommy's old CPK, cute! I have a whole collection of 80s CPKs but not my original..
Speaking of the 80s, my oldest daughter (soon to be 8 yr. old) has been ASKING me for a side ponytail. I think they are so cute and flashbacks to the 80s early 90s bring a smile to my face. I think they were cute!
That's cute!
Hi Erin, Im a girl of Barcelona, who like this blog very much:)
Where I can send you a e-mail?¿?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home