Monday, April 28, 2008
About Me
- Name: Erin
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
Hi I'm Erin! Welcome to Sunny Side Up where I share my obsession with organization and my love for home design and decor. My husband and I just finished building a house and I can't wait to put my spin on the place and share it all with you. I have three little ones and love everything about motherhood. Except the cooking. I've never enjoyed the cooking. :) Like the city we live in, things are generally pretty sunny around here. Thanks for stopping by!
Previous Posts
- Sweet Dreams...
- Thursday night
- Girls Night Out!
- Come on over!
- Daddy's girl
- My little bowler...
- Erin and Koni
- Work Work Work!
- Come back Car!
- Easter Egg Hunt at the park!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

4 Comments:
Awwww, she looks so cute! How did you get her interested in the bike?
Grandpa and grandma are so proud of Ellie riding her bike like a pro! She will be going without traing wheels soon.
Tell her that we wish we were there to see her ride her bike. She will have to ride for us when we come down again. Bring her bike when you come up to Utah.
Love mom
Bella has that same bike! We will have to take them on a bike ride at the park together.
Rach has the same bike-so cute :-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home