Sunny Side Up: Beauty and the Beast

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Beauty and the Beast












Labels:

15 Comments:

At September 18, 2008 at 9:07 PM , Blogger Liz said...

So funny! Your little girls have quite the personalities, don't they?!!!

 
At September 18, 2008 at 9:37 PM , Blogger Mickell said...

K thats pretty classic! I love your little girls...they are SO cute!

 
At September 18, 2008 at 10:42 PM , Blogger Angie Cazier said...

darling, is addi going to have cute carley's personality???

 
At September 19, 2008 at 10:38 AM , Blogger Shari said...

Oh my gosh, I'm laughing OUT LOUD! Addie's face is freaking hilarious!

 
At September 19, 2008 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Bobbidee said...

that is hilarious! so cute!

 
At September 19, 2008 at 12:00 PM , Blogger The Harrises said...

That squeezed a little giggle out of me.

 
At September 19, 2008 at 3:27 PM , Blogger Shari said...

I just showed my girls and they're laughing too! And Becca said, "Um, that's not how I did Ellie's hair in curlers. " :)

 
At September 19, 2008 at 5:29 PM , Blogger Josie said...

Oh how cute! They are SO Funny!!! Love it!

 
At September 19, 2008 at 6:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it Erin, this is great. How in the world did you get her to pull that hilarious face. She seems like a blast!!

 
At September 19, 2008 at 11:36 PM , Blogger Brad and Kaci said...

Ha Ha Ha! That is to funny!

 
At September 20, 2008 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Darci said...

Hilarious!!!

 
At September 21, 2008 at 9:51 AM , Blogger Jennifer L said...

Wow, what a difference in Addi's face from when she was smiling so cute at the temple in the previous post. Your girls are darling, I hope this was just Addi being silly! Love the new blog makeover it looks great. I just love to read your blog.

 
At September 21, 2008 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Angie said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of Addie. So funny! Both your girls are darling.

 
At September 23, 2008 at 8:48 PM , Blogger Gretchen said...

HILARIOUS!! I love it!! Such a classic!!

 
At September 25, 2008 at 8:55 PM , Blogger Amber said...

Love your fall decorations!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home