Thursday, April 2, 2009
About Me
- Name: Erin
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
Hi I'm Erin! Welcome to Sunny Side Up where I share my obsession with organization and my love for home design and decor. My husband and I just finished building a house and I can't wait to put my spin on the place and share it all with you. I have three little ones and love everything about motherhood. Except the cooking. I've never enjoyed the cooking. :) Like the city we live in, things are generally pretty sunny around here. Thanks for stopping by!
Previous Posts
- Blogging
- Lately
- Have you ever?
- La Jolla Cove
- Good Things
- Irish at heart
- Is it really THAT hard!?
- Yesterday, on March 11th
- Jetette Reunion!
- Opposites Attract
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]



4 Comments:
Such cute pictures! I love all their matching outfits, their mom must be a fashion queen! Is that your yard? Beautiful flowers!
Cute sis - these photos SO remind me of us when we were young. Just add roller skates and dirty 501s. And happy 1 year anniversary on your blog!! I read your big post yesterday and loved it, and loved that you're still loving your Bobbi Brown makeup. Come visit me!
Oohh!! They are so dang cute!! You are so lucky Addison still has curly hair. Kendyll's used to be that way too and I miss it.....I'm thinking about perming it!!
This post will be fun to look back on in about 10 years when they are screaming profanities at eachother 24/7. :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home