Wednesday, June 10, 2009
About Me
- Name: Erin
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
Hi I'm Erin! Welcome to Sunny Side Up where I share my obsession with organization and my love for home design and decor. My husband and I just finished building a house and I can't wait to put my spin on the place and share it all with you. I have three little ones and love everything about motherhood. Except the cooking. I've never enjoyed the cooking. :) Like the city we live in, things are generally pretty sunny around here. Thanks for stopping by!
Previous Posts
- Tune in!
- Cancun part 2
- Cancun
- Hannah Ontanah
- No Doubt
- Quite simply the best
- Last Weekend
- Viva La Mexico
- My baby...
- Thanks guys
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





7 Comments:
Yummy! Definitely one of the best parts about summer!!
You can come to my house and I love your cute bowls.
Yum! And I love the presentation!!! It makes all the difference! (BTW...I felt like I had my first Mother/Daughter hang out time last night watching SYTYCD with Alison! She was shaking to the beat! I loved every minute of it!)
That cob is bigger than your daughter. Very cute!
Go Martha
That girl sure know how to eat doesn't she?! Love her face and the huge cob of corn! So cute. Nice pictures too! Look at you with all your great photography skills and your great homemaking/decorating skills!
Mmmmmm!! I want to eat those right now!! They look delicious!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home