Sunny Side Up: Beach Bums

Friday, August 14, 2009

Beach Bums

These two faces say it all...we are loving the beach this summer!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At August 14, 2009 at 1:14 PM , Blogger Ann said...

Erin-I have such happy thoughts when I look at all those pictures!!! And "laughing" thoughts! Such good memories! I love the last picture! And the one of Kate hugging Ellie. They have had a fun summer together! It has been a great beach summer! xoxo

 
At August 14, 2009 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Kath said...

Let's get the kids in school and try surfing...what do ya think?!

 
At August 14, 2009 at 11:55 PM , Blogger Malea said...

Nothing to say...how does one emoticon a happy and content sigh on one's behalf.

 
At August 15, 2009 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Josie said...

How fun!!! We so wish we could come to the beach with you! Great pictures!

 
At August 15, 2009 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Lainee said...

All I can say is FUN!! :)

 
At August 16, 2009 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Sara Ancich said...

Great tribute to your endless days at the beach. I am so sad to see these days go. We got in a good 6 hours at Corona Del Mar yesterday. Then Balboa Bars on the island for dessert.

I actually got my roster of students already which really makes summer seem over! ugh.

You inquired about my camera mode...I usually shoot in "no flash".

 
At August 16, 2009 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Hopie said...

Thanks for making me wish I lived next door to you... once again!!!! What a fun time!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home