Sunny Side Up: Under Construction

Monday, September 17, 2012

Under Construction

My blog is getting a facelift.  California style.  A nip here, a tuck there, a little botox on the side.  ;)

Things are TOTALLY under construction right now so please excuse the mess!  It will take a day or two before I get everything up and running the right way since I can't put life on hold for my blog design.

But oh how I wish I could.  

:)

Enjoy your day!  

Labels:

25 Comments:

At September 17, 2012 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Sheila said...

Well it looks great so far! :)

 
At September 18, 2012 at 4:51 AM , Blogger April said...

I agree! I am liking what I'm seeing!

 
At September 18, 2012 at 5:46 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new header!!!!

 
At September 18, 2012 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Emily said...

Love the new look already! You and your signature turquoise. :)

 
At September 18, 2012 at 6:11 AM , Blogger Kelly Girl said...

It's looking good! And I LOVE turquoise! :)

 
At September 18, 2012 at 6:28 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks good already!! Love the blog header!!

 
At September 18, 2012 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Jamie said...

I really like your new blog header!

 
At September 18, 2012 at 7:52 AM , Blogger Erin said...

Thanks everyone! It is still a work in progress. I need to fix the sidebars and the background is going to be different. I'll have to finish tonight when I have time. :) So glad you are all liking the new header!

 
At September 18, 2012 at 7:54 AM , Anonymous THE Fat Lemon said...

Very fresh and great looking, can't wait to see the rest of it!

 
At September 18, 2012 at 7:55 AM , Blogger The Stratton Family said...

LOVE it! Absolutely adorable! Love the fonts you used!

-Stefanie @ Lovely Little Snippets

 
At September 18, 2012 at 8:13 AM , Anonymous Dina said...

One word amazing!!!!!!!!!!! oh I love it so much.

 
At September 18, 2012 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Laura's Crafty Life said...

It is already looking great! Can't wait to see how it all turns out. :)

 
At September 18, 2012 at 8:58 AM , Blogger BETH said...

A nip here, a tuck there, a little botox on the side - sounds a little EAST COAST style too LOL Can't wait to see it :-)

 
At September 18, 2012 at 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Looking forward to seeing the new facelift! Looks great already! Love the turquoise and the header :)

 
At September 18, 2012 at 4:22 PM , Blogger Kathleen said...

Love the new header! Your blog is one of my favorites that I have been following for years! Hope you'll update us on how your parents town is post flooding...

 
At September 18, 2012 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I love it! Can't wait to see more...how on earth do you have time to do this???

 
At September 18, 2012 at 11:10 PM , Blogger Julie said...

Hi Erin,
I hope you don't remove any yellow from your blog, I love that part:). (yellow is my favourite colour & loads of other bright colours.)

 
At September 18, 2012 at 11:14 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Thanks friends! Ashley - I DON'T have time to do this! I have a friend helping me. :)

Julie - yellow is staying. :) When I say the background will be different I mean the blue along the sides of my blog. It is going to stay blue but with a different pattern. Still working on that one!

Kathleen - thank you! What a sweet thing to say! I will for sure post an update about my parent's neighborhood soon.

 
At September 19, 2012 at 4:53 AM , Blogger Maureen said...

looks great so far !

 
At September 19, 2012 at 6:53 AM , Blogger Kristen@hillcountrycolonial said...

I love it so far!

 
At September 19, 2012 at 1:58 PM , Blogger Katrina said...

It's look'n great so far! Love your button ;)

 
At September 19, 2012 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

super cute makeover chicky!!

 
At September 20, 2012 at 11:16 AM , Blogger Julie said...

Hi, I've been getting loads of spam recently after I've left comments. Anyone else experiencing this?

 
At September 21, 2012 at 6:54 AM , Blogger BETH said...

your new page doesn't load :( All I can see is white background with a bunch of red x's in boxes...so bummed!

 
At September 21, 2012 at 1:33 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Beth - let me know if that is still happening to you! Wonder why???

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home