Quick catch up
Hi friends! I had a fabulous post in store for you today. But for reasons I just can't explain (I got sidetracked watching Dirty Dancing for the 5,000th time) I didn't quite get it finished. :)
So instead I'll give you a quick catch up of our latest happenings while we visit family in Utah...
The kids are having a ball. Here are my three with their cousin yesterday enjoying a little early morning picnic on a towel in grandma's front yard. In this shot my girls are giving the boys a lesson on how to smile for a picture since the 6 previous shots weren't going so well. :) By 1:00 today we had all cousins here (7 total) running around. It's blissful chaos at its best!
And what have I been up to while all this chaos surrounds me?
Organizing of course. :) I have to warn you. This next picture may cause physical damage.
Like your heart could stop beating.
Mine almost did.
Unless I get distracted by Dirty Dancing again. No one puts baby in a corner.
Sorry.
That line just never gets old.
:)



5 Comments:
LOVE this peek into {keeping it real} and cannot wait to see how you trsnsformed it. there must've been a serious sale in tide. and {uhhhh} my least favorite things are travel mugs, coffee mugs, and water bottles. we do not need anymore!
I think your Mother and I may be related -- so . . . how about a visit to my house to help me!! :) You are a super daughter to help her out! Can't wait to see and learn!
Have fun!
My favorite line is "I carried a watermelon." It is so like something I would say!!
Call me crazy, but that cupboard does not look bad to me. You mom does well to put up with her uberorganized daughter:)
I was half way through doing a total kitchen clean and re-organise when I saw this post. Seeing that last pic gave me the motivation to jump up and complete the job.
I can't wait to see your work.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home