Sunday, June 14, 2009
About Me
- Name: Erin
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
Hi I'm Erin! Welcome to Sunny Side Up where I share my obsession with organization and my love for home design and decor. My husband and I just finished building a house and I can't wait to put my spin on the place and share it all with you. I have three little ones and love everything about motherhood. Except the cooking. I've never enjoyed the cooking. :) Like the city we live in, things are generally pretty sunny around here. Thanks for stopping by!
Previous Posts
- When life gives you lemons
- Summer Snacks
- Tune in!
- Cancun part 2
- Cancun
- Hannah Ontanah
- No Doubt
- Quite simply the best
- Last Weekend
- Viva La Mexico
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]




6 Comments:
That's why I want Alison to have a SISTER! But not yet...not for a while!!! :)
That must have been a pretty interesting story Addison was telling! She looks pretty pleased at the end with Ellie laughing. I love the matching....everything.
Aren't sisters THE BEST?
No explantion needed for that one huh?! (Although when I saw the title of the post, I thought I was in for a great story of Kenny's latest!) Love it. Cute blankets, cute pillows, CUTE girls. Love Ellie's face lauging.
So fun! So glad you caught that! I absolutely love when my girls play & talk together & you hear them laughing!!
And fun pictures from your trip!
Could they be any cuter? NO! They could not!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home