Wednesday, June 24, 2009
About Me
- Name: Erin
- Location: San Diego, California, United States
Hi I'm Erin! Welcome to Sunny Side Up where I share my obsession with organization and my love for home design and decor. My husband and I just finished building a house and I can't wait to put my spin on the place and share it all with you. I have three little ones and love everything about motherhood. Except the cooking. I've never enjoyed the cooking. :) Like the city we live in, things are generally pretty sunny around here. Thanks for stopping by!
Previous Posts
- A Father's Day Surprise
- SeaWorld with mom
- Dear Diary,
- Pillow Talk
- When life gives you lemons
- Summer Snacks
- Tune in!
- Cancun part 2
- Cancun
- Hannah Ontanah
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]


5 Comments:
We missed, missed you at the beach today!! It's not the same w out you. Come next week, k?
But were the kid's outfit's planned? That pirate kid is a total doll:)
So glad you decided to go. Looks like you had a great time.
Bringing that movie to you tomorrow. And I need to get directions to the hair lady!
I couldn't see clearly, was that a take-out order from Claim Jumpers?
Looks like a fun day!
Glad you had a fun day! Love the pic of the princess at bat!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home